We realized a long time ago that older members of our community are an
invaluable resource in building a
better tomorrow. Our senior adult
services make sure our clients continue
to feel included in society, whether they
are able to join us for group programs or
require a more personal touch with visits
to their homes.
Here's what we offer:
Adult Day Care Center/Shining Lights
- Our services are available to any adult 60 or older who lives in our community.
- We offer the only adult day care program in Northern New Jersey that accepts visually impaired clients.
Our program is designed to stimulate social interaction and to help reduce isolation and loneliness.
- We promote mental activity through exercise, music, arts and crafts, and discussion groups.
- Our goal is to prevent premature institutionalization.
- We provide a much needed break for in-home care givers.
Care Management for Homebound Elderly
- Need help with shopping, laundry, personal care, light house keeping, or home repairs?
- We can help with applying for PAAD, SENIOR GOLD, HEAP (heating and cooling assistance).
- We can help with applying for Homecare programs such as JACC and CCPED.
- We can help with applying for Veterans benefits and Alzheimer grants.
- We offer caregiver counseling through NJ EASE.
- We can help with Meals On Wheels, Food Stamps and emergency goods.
- We offer information on Reverse Mortgages.